[MacDV] Re: eBay items for sale...

Ric Perrott writerric at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 14:58:26 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 05:41  PM, Ron wrote:

> on 2/4/03 9:02 AM, Ric Perrott at writerric at mac.com wrote:
>
>> Please don't advertise eBay auctions here anymore. We're all aware
>> that
>> eBay exists.
>
> Actually mentioning something you have for sale is well within the list
> rulse-see #12. I have and will continue to mention my items for sale
> for
> anyone interested.
>
> Ron--

I certainly hope that you can see the difference between offering
something for sale to the list members and posting a link to a dubious
auction on eBay (Scammers Paradise).

You DO see the difference right?

If you're going to offer something for sale here, then offer it here,
don't auction it off to the world and use this list to advertise.