[MacDV] iPhoto folders

Dmytro Koval'ov dmytro.kovalov at citigroup.com
Wed Feb 5 18:10:36 PST 2003

  David> I tried copying photos from an album
  David> in the Finder as described (by Option dragging the symlinks
  David> as described). but I got a folder full of symlinks, not files
  David> (these are "aliases" to this old Mac dog). I'm still reluctant
  David> to get into Terminal mode, preferring the GUI, so forgive
  David> me for not trying that solution. Any thoughts on what I'm
  David> missing? Thanks again for the great feedback on this forum.

Sorry, I'll need to get get home to test this with GUI in front of the
Mac.  I'm rather a UNIX CLI person, so I actually haven't tried this in
Finder... my apologies

May be "Select All (Cmd-A)"-> "Copy " ... switch to folder ... "Paste"
will work?

--Dmytro

--
 Dmytro Koval'ov
 http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~as9d-kvlv

GPG keyID 215DDFF7
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 215DDFF7