SLIDE SHOW

David Cole themixguy at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 00:12:04 PST 2003

From: David Cole <themixguy at mac.com>
Date: Fri Feb 7, 2003  12:10:36 AM US/Pacific
To: "Macintosh Digital Video List" <MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: Re: SLIDE SHOW

Finally a question I know something about!

With the audio track selected, use the left and right arrow keys on the
keyboard to nudge the audio 1 frame earlier or later. You can also hold
down the key and continuously slide the audio track. Another helpful
tip: select the audio track, cut it (Command - X) then move the
playhead along your timeline to exactly where you want the music track
to start (you can move the timeline precisely by using the arrow keys
too). Once you've found your spot, paste the audio track (Command -V).
The pasted audio will now begin exactly where the playhead was parked.

FYI: (Shift + Right Arrow) will move 10 frames later, (Shift + Left
Arrow) 10 frames earlier.

 From the "Help" menu:

Moving/cropping
Move audio clip
Click clip, then Left Arrow or Right Arrow

Move audio clip ten frames
Click clip, then Shift + Left Arrow or Right Arrow

Move video clip
Click clip, then Control + Left Arrow or Right Arrow

Move crop marker
Click marker + Left Arrow or Right Arrow

Move crop marker ten frames
Click marker, then Shift + Left Arrow or Right Arrow

-DC

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 11:47 PM, Macintosh Digital Video