[MacDV] Re: OT: MACTIGR

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 01:02:45 PST 2003

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Derek Raby wrote:

>  before our mostly helpful buddy Kunga is cannonized into sainthood,
> let me just say I am enjoying the list being back to the equal
> opportunity vibe over the last couple of days.

I have to agree. Many of Kunga's posts are helpful, but the volume of
them should be cut back. This is not anything personal toward Kunga.
I've been on this list a long time, and there used to be more balance.
And there were plenty of people who could answer the questions were
asked.
A mailing list is a kind of community, and works best when all have
opportunity (whether they take it or not) to contribute.

Just 2 yen,
Daniel
Daniel Beck
danielbeck at mac.com