[MacDV] iMovie3 can't recognize my iPhoto Library

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Feb 7 01:51:31 PST 2003

You have launched and converted all of iPhoto contents to iPhoto 2
right? Then you have to wait a while for iMovie 3 to do it's thing to
finally display all that. I had the same experience when I first
launched iMovie 3. I'm pretty sure iMovie 3 can't read iPhoto 1
pictures.