[MacDV] Mobile Setup

Preston PSeyle at mac.com
Sun Feb 16 12:51:36 PST 2003

if you have 25GB free, you will have plenty of room to dump all 35
min of DV on your internal HD with no problem.  If you choose to
instead use the external FW HD then go for it.  Yes you can capture
straight to the external HD.  No need to partition unless you see
yourself using that drive for more than one project at a time.  If
so, you may want to make partitions that will work for holding a
complete project.

keep in mind that one hour of DV = (approx) 13 GB

-Preston