[MacDV] Re: Toast Sessions NG With Superdrive

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 18 16:45:01 PST 2003

Yes it seems to be very unpredictable as to when it will and won't
work. Roxio Tech Support told me that iM3 VCD export works for some and
not for others. I think it gets worse with 10.2.4. I've had it work and
not work both 10.2.3 and 10.2.4.