[MacDV] fundamental question

Mike Cameron mcamero at pop3.utoledo.edu
Fri Feb 28 08:39:49 PST 2003

Tim,

I am a beginning videographer and am a long-time computer user but not a
power user.  My experience has been very positive.  So far I have only used
OS 9.2 along with iMovie and iDVD.  I have edited many videos or variations
of my videos and written dozens of copies of my 3 DVDs that I made with
little or few problems.  The biggest problem I have had so far has been
stuttering in the music during output which is easily corrected by using
Diskwarrior.

On the other hand, if I had deadlines, I would probably run into problems  :-)

Mike Cameron
Quicksilver 733, 1 MB, OS 9.2, lots of disk space