[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3: Hurray!

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 14:02:12 PST 2003

You know, about the iDVD "chapters" feature... It wasn't made entirely
clear during the keynote whether the new "chapters" feature will work
like a commercial DVD's chapters (able to play all the way through or
skip to the next chapter point if desired), or if it is just an easy
way to mark separate clips in iMovie, where they are treated the same
way as in iDVD 2 (going back to the menu after the clip is done
playing).

Guess I'll find out when I get an "iLife" (yes, pun intended.. ugh!)

- Mark