[MacDV] Re: Safari (OT)

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 00:06:14 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 11:24 PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> I don't like the way Safari became my default Browser without asking!

Didn't do that to me...  Weird...

I think I'm going to stick with Chimera for now.  Supposedly it's
slower than Safari, but I can't tell any difference on my G4/867,
benchmarks be damned!  I'm used to Chimera, and it's getting better.
And it uses the "standard" Aqua interface that Apple hold so sacred (or
used to anyway) -- the metal interface used on Safari just seems klunky.

2 cents.

- Mark