[MacDV] Re: Safari (OT)

Milton van der Veen miltonv at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 07:55:10 PST 2003

You can export your bookmarks from Chimera and then drag that organized
list into the Bookmark organizer of Safari if you wish.

... and Chimera accesses the KeyChain -- Safari doesn't fill in
passwords automatically. (Probably will be in next release though if
Steve has anything to do with it.)

Milton