[MacDV] Re: External FW DVD-RW & DVDSP

Pat Wilson patwilson at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 05:48:22 PST 2003

I've done several projects using DVDSP without an internal DVD drive
connected and have been able to preview my work without a problem. I'm
confused as to why some posters to this list are not able to preview
their work without an internal SuperDrive.

I've authored a couple of projects on my home computer, copied the
muxed folders to my iPod, and then burned the DVDs on my work machine
without a hitch. The preview feature worked fine on my Cube at home.

Pat Wilson