[MacDV] Re: VCD Help

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 21 13:28:33 PST 2003

There must be a problem with this G4 unit because:

I just ran that Export Test in iMovie 2.1.2 with the 450 G3 in there at
it did not freeze and completed on first try with no problem including
the auto boot of Toast 5.2 ready for the VCD burn. Just completed the
burn @ 16x in a matter of seconds on the DVR-105.

Can't figure out how to play the Video CD. Anybody know? I know this is
a real stupid question. But this is my first VCD burn ever. The
QuickTime Player 6.1 just has a blank screen as it "plays". DVD Player
no good. Not on the Mac?

Plays perfectly on my $39 CyberHome DVD Player from Best Buy! Funky but
full screen.

Anyway to bump up the resolution in this format? How do we do this is
SVCD?

Thanks everyone. You guys and gals are great.

Kunga