iLife Delayed

Kevin Ledgister kledgister at mac.com
Thu Jan 23 14:40:54 PST 2003

iLife has been delayed until January 31.  There are no further explanations from Apple but sources have reported that Apple wants it to coincide with new iMac announcements.  15" and 17" iMacs have been in short supply from the AppleStore.  There have been no reports of any software deficiencies.

The free downloads for iMovie3 and iPhoto2 will be available on January 31st.  iTunes3 is available now.

I'm still waiting for the new 15" PowerBook and I hope the SuperDrive model will have a backlit keyboard.

Kevin Ledgister