[MacDV] Re: iDVD and the Blue and White G3

Warren Freeman wtfreeman at attbi.com
Tue Jan 28 01:16:14 PST 2003

I'm definitely using Jaguar (OS X v10.2.3).  I know my system is right on
the borderline of how far I can upgrade it (just about the only thing left
in the original machine that hasn't been upgraded yet is the video card).
I'm hoping to make the machine last a little longer until I can arrange to
buy a new one.  Your suggestion of transferring my SuperDrive into the next
low-end tower when it comes out might be a really good money-saving idea
considering the current price differential between the current low end tower
(with a Combo drive) and the next model up (with a SuperDrive) is about
$800.

- Warren Freeman