[MacDV] DVD-R media

Louis Demers LouisDemers at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 16:37:02 PST 2003

At 9:11 PM -0400 8/5/02, Triglyph at aol.com wrote:
>I need to buy DVD-R and DVD-RW.  I've found some brands that are
>significantly cheaper but from companies I never heard of.  Has anyone had
>bad experiences with these off-brands; i.e. large number of failed burns,
>incompatibility with players, etc?
>
>Also suggestions for best places to buy DVD-R and DVD-RW media at lowest
>price.

You can also look at http://www.shop4tech.com, they have low prices
and worldwide shipping.

They have pack of DVD-R (spindle) and combos (DVD-R + cases).

PS: usual disclaimers... not associated with them, never baught from
them, but considering it in view of their prices.
--

Louis Demers ing.
Canada
Louis.Demers at videotron.ca