SmallDog.com

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Wed Jan 29 14:00:08 PST 2003

Macintosh Digital Video List1/28/03 7:44 PMMacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com

> And Smalldog still has that refurbished dual 1 ghz (with 2 GB of RAM and
> extra 120 GB hard drive) for the same price - only $60 less than the new
> price of the dual 1.25 ghz ($2639).
>
> Thanks for keeping me from buying that last weekend :-)
>
> Shirley

I've been waiting to pounce on SmallDog to grab a DP 1ghz G4 for a while
now...just waited for Apple to refresh the line. Then SmallDog lowered their
prices on refurbs even more.

Soon as that happened I went right over and grabbed one for $1849 and the 22
monitor for $1359. Plus there's no tax! That system would have cost almost
two grand more a couple of days ago at a local Apple store.

I really like SmallDog. Nice website and great prices.
They had over 50 towers the day of the Apple announcement and I think they
are moving fast. They had 29 of the LCD displays and are down to 17 in just
the past 24 hours.

Kathy