[MacDV] Re: 20 inch LCD monitor

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 14:41:07 PST 2003

Found it. It's on page two of the comments near the end of that set.
Looks like Apple is trying to bamboozle us all. For shame!

Here's the quote:

"I just bought the 20" Cinema Display from my local Apple Store. I just
read your message and booted up in OS 9.2.2 and the display work
perfectly at it's native 1680 x 1050 resolution. I don't know why it
says OS 10.2 only.  Maybe it's because they only want to support OS X.
Anyways the 20" Display work great for me in OS 9.2.2."

Here's the address:
http://www.macnn.com/news.php?id=18275&startNumber=10#comments