Okay I see -- iMovie 3 download

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Wed Jan 29 22:10:33 PST 2003

I've seen plenty of references, in this list and elsewhere, stating
that Apple had planned to charge for all the iLife apps, and then was
forced to back down at the last minute because of the negative
reaction. But I've yet to see any attributable evidence that this
was, in fact, the case.

There were a lot of rumors floating around before the MacWorld Expo,
and most of them turned out to be wrong. A Merrill Lynch analyst even
downgraded his rating for Apple before the expo because Apple
supposedly didn't have any significant new products in its pipeline.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>