[MacDV] Re: best int. hd for new G4 tower?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 30 18:49:38 PST 2003

If you can change that back, you just blew about $100 for that 180
because they are overcharging you for plus 180 minus 120 net plus 60GB
which is about $50 at today's OEM prices not plus $150. I thought you
meant in addition to the stock 120. I would have warned you to never
give up the minimum stock drive because they ream you for any HD
change. You can ADD any 180 in 5 minutes for about $150 total 300GB
instead of 180 GB. See?