[MacDV] Re: The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Fri Jan 31 06:51:32 PST 2003

I agree with everything you said and I am a 100% OS X user but find the
tactics used by Apple offensive for reasons of principle.  "Upgrading"
to Jaguar (yes, I finally shelled out the dough) at full cost has left
me with a bitter taste though I still buy Apple but certainly  look
much closer at alternatives in the marketplace than I would have
previously.

Gerhard

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net