[MacDV] iLife intro/primer

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 18:30:29 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 07:22 PM, Jim Heid wrote:

> And to avoid this bring a completely self-promoting email, here's an
> iMovie 3 tip: To import a QuickTime movie, you no longer have to use
> QT Pro to save the movie as a DV stream first. Just drag and drop the
> movie into iMovie 3.

That is awesome!  There's about a zillion hours saved.

One thing that's been driving me nuts Jim - I saw you do a little trick
with iPhoto on TechTV where the photo window showed "film roll" icons
with the little triangles next to them for viewing the content of each
roll - how the heck do you get that view?

SR