[MacDV] Re: Tooting my own horn a little

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jul 1 13:53:06 PDT 2003

Hey, It's Doctor Erica Sadun.

"Erica Sadun is a best-selling author with a Ph.D. in computer science
from Georgia Tech's Graphics, Visualization & Usability Center. Her
previous books for Sybex include Digital Video Essentials: Shoot,
Transfer, Edit, Share and Digital Photography Essentials: Point, Shoot,
Enhance, Share. "

My apologies for not addressing you correctly until now doctor E. ; ^ )

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>