[MacDV] Opinion 101

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 16 12:01:08 PDT 2003

I don't know what DIN is. But this is a Digital Video Editing list and
this is a Digitally Video Edited commercial about a Digital Video
Editing System portrayed as Terminator 5. If that's off topic then the
whole list is permanently off topic. You don't have to read this
string's posts if you don't like the TOTALLY RELATED TOPIC.

kunga10 (AIM)