[MacDV] Editing aif soundtrack for iMovie

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Fri Jul 25 12:50:13 PDT 2003

Try QuickTime Pro.  It will do what you need and a whole lot more for
$30.  Alternately, Bias' PEAK EXPRESS 3 is pretty good.  Go to
http://www.bias-inc.com  and look into a trial download.

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770
This email is a natural human product.  Slight variations
in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character
and beauty and should in no way be considered flaws
or defects.