[MacDV] Re: New to list - suggestions invited, please!

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jul 28 03:48:14 PDT 2003

You can scrap what you thought of 2 years ago. Everything has changed
since then. Any 2 year old plan is obsolete and will cost you more than
it is worth trying to execute. You must revise your plan according to
new input.

If you can't afford a $259 Canopus encoder, you are going to have to
buy Pass Through DV camcorders from places that have 30 day return
policies and use each one for 29 days and return for refund and then
buy another and so forth and so on.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio)