Adobe Premiere CD for sale

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Jul 28 12:14:16 PDT 2003

> I have an install CD of Adobe Premiere 4.2 for Mac that I have
> never  used.
[snip]
> I'll sell it for the first $300 offer I get, or to the highest
> bidder  who contacts me off-list by Wednesday, Aug 13.

>From eBay, minutes ago:  ADOBE PREMIERE 6.5 NEW, SEALED w/ TRAINING
CD.  current bid, $87.  auction ends:  2 hours.

And if you miss that one, there is another similar package, currently
at $31, auction ending in 7 hours.  And so on.

Derek

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center, MSC03-2100
Ortega Hall Rm 129, 1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
Internet: derek at unm.edu