[MacDV] Re: The quality of 8MM film

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Mon Jul 28 18:33:44 PDT 2003

Which is a better DV format NTSC or PAL? Also, if you had, lets say,
$3,000 to burn on a digital video camera to use in FCP or FCE, where
could you find a good, solid, objective rating of the available
cameras out there. I've been looking at the compatibility page at the
mac site (http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/qualification.html), but
where do you start narrowing down which one to use?

Paul

--
http://www.StuckMic.com/america -- The American Code