My apologies

Phil A. Lefebvre p-lefebvre at northwestern.edu
Mon Jul 28 20:53:22 PDT 2003

On 7/28/03 at 7:34 PM -0700, Macintosh Digital Video List wrote:
>What I was really concerned about though was software. I have searched
>and searched the Web, and can find little about S/VCD authoring on Macs.

Again, Toast 6 claims it will fully support SVCD. I think it is hard
to find SVCD support on the Mac because Apple came out with iDVD 1
about the same time SVCD was developing critical mass in the US
(other than Chinese bootlegs). Why go for half a loaf when Apple just
made DVD authoring accessible to the masses?