AVI Conversion?

thomas fritscher tomfrit at gmx.at
Tue Jul 29 23:43:18 PDT 2003

get a divx codec for mac via versiontracker and throw it in your
/library/quicktime. ones that work are the 3ivx d4 and ffmpeg divx. you'll
also need to run the avis through divx-doctor (doctor.3ivx.com) to fix the
sound because quicktime has an avi sound bug.
I hope this helps,
thomas

am 30.07.2003 0:13 Uhr schrieb Macintosh Digital Video List unter
MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com: