[MacDV] Re: iTunes 4.0.1 Has Been Cracked

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 4 22:38:09 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 10:19  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> I assume that you are fully aware that, by spreading this information,
> you are hastening the eventual removal of ALL rendezvous ability out
> of iTunes, and possibly the failure of the iTunes Music Store.

No I do not believe that at all. I do not have that high an opinion of
my level of influence on world events. I'm flattered you think so. I
have no idea why. I certainly hope you are wrong.

I think the iTunes Store will flourish and continue to be more and more
successful over time.

> I assume that's what you want to have happen.

No I have no expectations nor interest in about what will happen to the
iTunes Store.

Your assumptions are false. I apologize for upsetting you. It was not
intentional.