Fwd: Honda Accord commercial

Chris Searles csearles at t-online.de
Thu Jun 5 11:42:13 PDT 2003

Just thought I'd pass this on to you guys on the list, re. the recent
discussion on where those advertising guys in England got their idea
for the Honda Accord commercial from. It's the answer to a mail I
decided to send to the company that produced "Der Lauf der Dinge"
asking them for their opinion on the matter. (My original message to
them is quoted at the end.)

Begin forwarded message: