[MacDV] Re: AAC

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Sun Jun 8 21:09:04 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 12:46 PM, Kunga wrote:

>> Well, I would like to know about three things:
>> 01. Is there a way to make AAC music files under Mac OS 9.1?
>
> Not that I know of. iTunes 4 for OS X is the only encoder-software
> player I know of so far. Time to move up to OS X?

Amadeus II (v. 3.6) now supports encoding AAC files. I'm not sure, but
you may need to have QuickTime 6.2/6.3 as well, which would mean that
you'd need OS X as Kunga suggests. You can find out more here:
http://www.hairersoft.com/Amadeus.html

Daniel
Daniel Beck
danielbeck at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/danielbeck/

Tadayoshi Video Productions---Video solutions in Tokyo
dbeck at tvp.jp.com
http://tvp.jp.com