[MacDV] Re: iDVD 3 and looping

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Wed Jun 11 08:37:20 PDT 2003

As simply a note, trying not to be too off topic: In DVD Studio Pro,
this is extraordinarily easy to do, as even in the current version
(sans interface) there are a couple of menus which have conditional
"action" settings, such as, what to do when Track A is finished
playing? Play Track A. This will loop forever, but then you can kill
the loop by assigning the MENU button on the remote to take you to a
menu. That sort of thing... and very easy. Corporate video people DO
love this. Great for trade shows and lobby displays. The great thing,
the next generation of DVD Studio Pro is only $499. I saw it at NAB and
it is like iDVD doing a "Hulk" transformation.

Richard Brown