Final Cut Pro 4 shipped

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun Jun 15 10:14:26 PDT 2003

> From: "E. Bond Francisco" <ebondfrancisco at mac.com>
>
> That sounds good, but I have a question. What's the best way to post
> movie clips, just in general. I have .mac account, I have quicktime, I
> have FCP 3, I have imovie. If I want to show people clips of various
> things, what's the best way to do that?

If you have .Mac, then I'd have to say the Homepage templates are
probably the best bet. They look really wonderful and play very well
(you have to save the movie as a hinted, streaming QT movie). You can
use one page per clip or use one of the "photo" template pages for
multiple clips.

_Chas_

Two studies in "Innovation":
28-Apr-03: Apple introduces revolutionary legal music service (300,000
downloads @ .99/ea on the first day), releases iTunes4 (by far the best
jukebox software in the world), updates Quicktime to encode AAC audio
(superior to MP3).

30-Apr-03: Microsoft's MSN division introduces the iLoo, a portable
toilet with internet access. A week later, they claim it was "a hoax"
they played on themselves. A day after that, they admit it was a real
product but it's now been killed (and that they lied when they called
it a "April Fool's joke"). This from the company that wants to bring
you "Trustworthy Computing."