[MacDV] Re: OTish... AE

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 10:34:32 PDT 2003

Thanks Jim:
I figured I had a few choices...  using the "bezier distort" effect or
by tweaking the "ripple" effect... to generate each frame/state, and
"animate" it one frame at a time or just going into PS and doing each
by hand...
  I just figured there was a plug that might do it in one fell swoop...

>> ... I want to make the  title appear to be "blown out" like a
>> candle... ie dissolve into a puff  of smoke and then "blow" off
>> screen...

>> If you use the "ripple" effect in  FCP (on your super) and change the
>> center point and futz with the paramaters a bit, you can gett that
>> look
> with less work.
> Jim

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
c. 646.734.6601
h. 646.742.0994
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599