FCP 4-Green Screen-Ping Richard Brown-MacDV Digest #2271

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Jun 30 08:27:35 PDT 2003

Hi, Richard,

Have you had any reason to do green screen from Mini-DV footage?  I'm
curious to know how that's worked.

I have two projects that make use of green screen to fly people around in a
concrete pipe.  IF I'm very careful I can get clean edges that don't
"flutter" due to what appear to be aliased edges around the video being
keyed.  Takes a bit of time to get right.

Am hoping to have a G5 and FCP 4 by the time I need to post the second
project and hope that improves things noticeably.

Ted.