[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express Manual and Book

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Thu Mar 27 04:25:02 PST 2003

People often get legitimate evaluation copies of software on CDs
attached to magazines.  This software is distributed to familiarize
people with a new product and spawn potential sales.  Usually
evaluation software has some key features disabled and also will expire
following a predetermined number of days of installation or certain
number of uses.  As an example MacAddict had such a version of Corel
11.  So don't be too harsh in your judgment.

Gerhard