[MacDV] Re: iTunes 4 & The iTunes Music Store

Chris Searles csearles at t-online.de
Fri May 2 11:10:15 PDT 2003

On Donnerstag, Mai 1, 2003, at 08:41  Uhr, Erica Sadun wrote:

> The new book not only has the sample videos, but over
> 40 fully licensed useful plug-ins (including a new
> plug-in construction kit). But that won't be available
> until mid-June.
>
> -- Erica, who's kids keep growing and needing new shoes

I'm a bit late getting back to this, but it had to be said: Erica, you
are to be all the more admired for being able to raise kids and at the
same time make such positive contributions to the Mac community in the
form of your book (which I've heard is very good) and your regular
participation and help on this list!

chris searles