$80 120Gb drive at circuit city

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun May 4 17:14:47 PDT 2003

> From: ShirleyK <ShirleyKat at cox.net>
> At any rate, I am no longer swayed by the promise of a rebate.

The *only* rebates I have *ever* successfully gotten were from Apple.

"Dilbert" has covered this subject accurately and well. I won't buy
*anything* anymore that has a rebate attached to it. Period.

It's actually surprising to me that the consumer-affairs section of the
government hasn't cracked down on this stuff by now. It's a HUGE scam.

_Chas_

TIME: The people at Listen.com say downloading isn't the most popular
feature on their music service, Rhapsody. What's your  response?

JOBS: Well, that's correct. Downloading sucks on their service! You
download a  track and you can't burn it to a CD without paying them
more money — you can't  put it on your MP3 player, you can't put it on
multiple computers — it sucks! So of course nobody downloads! You pay
extra to download even on top of subscription fees. No wonder they have
hardly any download traffic — they hardly even have any subscribers!