[MacDV] Re: $80 120Gb drive at circuit city

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Mon May 5 09:17:25 PDT 2003

on 5/4/03 8:14 PM, Charles Martin at chasm at mac.com scripsit:

>> From: ShirleyK <ShirleyKat at cox.net>
>> At any rate, I am no longer swayed by the promise of a rebate.
>
> The *only* rebates I have *ever* successfully gotten were from Apple.
>
> "Dilbert" has covered this subject accurately and well. I won't buy
> *anything* anymore that has a rebate attached to it. Period.
>
> It's actually surprising to me that the consumer-affairs section of the
> government hasn't cracked down on this stuff by now. It's a HUGE scam.
>
> _Chas_

I'm with you here. I send them in ont time, correctly filled out (I read the
small print) and with all the attachments. The last one I got from Staples
and filled out the forms etc, they sent a note saying the rebate was on;y
good for the items when bought from Circuit City... What kind of crap is
that? It didn't say that on the form... Anything to get out of paying.

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi