[MacDV] Re: Please, please trim the excess baggage from your quoted postings.

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 9 09:46:09 PDT 2003

A lot of OS X Mail users may not be aware that they can make a rule to
send all mail from a given list to its own folder, thus not clogging
your regular inbox AT ALL. I divert mail from about 20 lists to
individual list folders this way. That is how I am able to respond to
new posts so quickly. I simply look at the total of unread mails next
to the name of each list folder and when I see the number has gone up,
I click on that list folder and read the new posts on that topic. Takes
all the confusion out of lumping all list mail into the inbox.