We are all PROS!!

digitalx169 at mac.com digitalx169 at mac.com
Tue May 13 08:19:03 PDT 2003

Ted,

Just so you know I am just getting my story out now! I am writing it on
a tablet and then well draft it in Word (or  ThinkFree Office). I am not
planning or probably even renting a camera when i am ready to go to
Production. HD is far beyond anything I would ever need. I am probably
looking at single CCD Sony miniDV to transfer to DVD and to screen at
film festivals. I am just starting out but it does not mean I know
nothing. I recent someone stating I am not a pro because I do not use
all the pro tools. Not all of us have the $$$ to blow. Did anyone ever
consider this?

Chris