FCP short cut?

Darby Lee Darrow darrowspammagnet at cox.net
Thu May 15 05:28:49 PDT 2003

Does anyone know if there is a keyboard short cut for bringing up the
voice over window? I am trying to set some shortcuts onto my Contour
Shuttle Pro. I can set Shift-c to start recording but the voice over
window needs to be active.

Or is there a work around? I would like to have the Timeline selected
(Command 3) so I can rehearse the timing for the VO then by press of
the button make the VO window active then press the record button,
all by use of the shuttle pro.

I have found short cuts for Viewer, canvas, timeline... but not Tool
bench or Voice Over.

--

Darby Lee Darrow
darrowspammagnet at cox.net