[MacDV] Re: Canon XL1-nightmare-followup-MacDV Digest #2197

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Wed May 28 00:16:43 PDT 2003

Isn't this kind of thing SOP?
Like video assist on a film shoot... except it's coming right off the
record head? Can't you just run a line to a PB or something to make
sure you are getting what you are getting?

On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 02:19 AM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> Maybe we ought to start budgeting for a longer firewire cable and a
> backup
> deck (DSR-11 on 12 volt batteries?) when shooting features?

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599