AVI

James Hays jhays at post.harvard.edu
Fri May 30 18:22:26 PDT 2003

One frequently used avi codec is Indeo Video 5.  There is a Mac
plug-in for MacOS 9, but NOT for Mac OS X.  You might try booting
into MacOS 9.  (There IS an Indeo Video 4 plug-in for MacOS X, but it
won't decode Indeo Video 5.)  Here's the appropriate URL:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article2.html?artnum=60366

--Jim Hays

Jim Hays                                    		 jhays at post.harvard.edu
3381 W. Foxes Den Drive                       	(520) 903-1634
Tucson AZ 85745