Moving into DVD - help!!!

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 15:38:55 PST 2003

>2: Too often I have had my DVDs returned as they won't play on other  machines.

One thing to be aware of when sending around DVDs is that not every DVD player will play burned disks and that some media is more compatible than others. I forgot if it is DVD+R or DVD-R that had the most machines compatible with it. Perhaps someone on this list knows. The only way to be 100% compatible with to have a replicated rather than a burned DVD made but this is really expensive and involves making a glass master and having a very large minimum order.