[MacDV] Re: Re making a cross platform dvd

cathal mc carthy mccarthycathal at eircom.net
Mon Nov 17 23:10:07 PST 2003

Thanks Erica
I have just tried to open a dvd made with idvd 3 and imovie I am
running 10,2.6 on a g4 dual
The dvd will not open on a dell running win 98 it gives an error
message saying
the video_ts.bup is not a file that quicktime understands.
Is there anyway around this?
I will try it on an xp machine tomorrow
I tried to look for the bitrate preferenc in the idvd help and it said
that idvd does this automatically
any views on this?
I am puzzled how as to how can I fit 6.9gb onto 4.7gb dvd
thanks for the help
Cathal