video on my phone

Mark Walker mark at scip.org.uk
Thu Oct 23 04:03:11 PDT 2003

hello all

not sure what for but I want to know how to create a video for my
phone - a sony p800 which says it can play mpeg 4

so I exported a short piece from imovie 2 using expert settings and
selected MPeg4 and added mp4 extension

I then bluetoothed it to my phone

not only does it not play on the phone, I've realised it doesn't play
on my mac [g4pbook]

according to the mac 'an invalid sample description was found in the file',

the phone just says it can't play it

any suggestions?

I would also be grateful for tips on which export settings to use to
get smallest usable file size for video on the phone

thanks

mark

--
Mark Walker