DVD Authoring Software

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 06:34:13 PDT 2003

This ran on DealMac on Thursday, I think. Good deal on Toast 6:

http://dealmac.com/articles/55525.html

Roxio Toast 6.0 Titanium for $67 (updated)
Updated 1:26 pm ET, Sep 3, 2003

Page Computer offers Roxio's new Toast 6.0 Titanium for $76.50. It's the
lowest in-stock price we know to be available. Add $7.02 for shipping. New
enhancements include ToastAnywhere, which allows a CD or DVD burner to be
shared across a network or the Internet, and Toast It for one-click burning
from the desktop. Update: A reader notes that buy.com offers it for $77.02
plus around $5 shipping, a lower total price by nearly $2. Update2: A
reader found a $10 off $75 coupon for use at buy.com that further cuts the
price to $67.02.

New Photopaintings at http://www.bobbogoldberg.com

Voice Over website: http://www.bob-vo.com